Robert A. Nunez, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Robert A. Nunez, M.D., is a board certified otolaryngologist and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons with training in adult and pediatric ENT, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He graduated from the University of Miami School of Medicine with honors and completed his postgraduate training in both general surgery and otolaryngology – head and neck surgery at the University of Pittsburgh. He has been a board certified otolaryngologist since 2001.
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery