Stuart J. Sabol, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Stuart J. Sabol, M.D., is a board certified otolaryngologist and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons with training in adult and pediatric ENT, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He graduated from the Indiana University School of Medicine with honors and completed his postgraduate training in both general surgery and otolaryngology – head and neck surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas. He has had additional training in allergy, sleep medicine, and diving medicine. Dr. Sabol has been a board certified otolaryngologist since 1996.
- American Board of Otolarynglogy
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS)
- Texas Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Martin County Medical Association